LIVING ROOM STYLE

Yesterday I showed y'all some of my inspirations rooms all featuring a navy sofa.  The design plan for our formal living room has changed in order to accommodate our new (to us) navy sofa and love seat.  I'm loving what I came up with below.  I'm sure we'll tweak it plenty along the way.  But I think it's a good blend of both Matthew and I at this point.

I still really wanted to go with a more neutral and classic look.  Matthew and I both are drawn neutral and classic pieces.  I like a bit of french flair thrown in so it looks more eclectic and not too over the top Americana.  And of course a piece of badass art is always a necessity.

This room is no where ready for installation.  We're going to be collecting the pieces slowly over time.  Aren't we all doing that?  But I always find it helpful to have a board to keep me on track.  I picked up four awesome pillows and a lamp at homegoods a few weeks ago that looked great with the navy.  But I'm going to return them because they're off track.  They would be a quick-fix for now but set me back long term in getting this room where I want it.  It's so hard to opt for the long term design and not go with a quick fix but I know the result will pay off in the long run.

LIVING ROOM STYLE

Spruce Street Sofa | Barbara Cosgrove Barcelona Lamps | Rip Matteson Ink Nudes | Spruce Street Chairs | Louis XVI dresser | Everett Sconces | Gem Celedon Lamp | Sally King Benedict Art

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2