If an ad guy and a photo stylist played rock, paper, scissors; who'd win?

If I have been selling a product and I desired to reveal it to the sector I'd lease an ad corporation to assist me provide you with a message and an ordinary experience for my product. Then I'd get a photographer and a stylist to work with my corporation and me to assist me sell more of my products by making my product appearance correct. That's the manner things work, right?

So if those are my product photographs, what do you suppose I'm promoting?

Am I selling moody young girls in uncomfortable shoes? Am I promoting navy surplus blankets? Men's suits? Apathetic young men? The solution is not one of the above. I'm promoting this conceitedness and incorporated reflect. I think.

How about this one. What am I selling in this picture?

No, I'm no longer selling dissatisfaction, I'm selling those portions of furniture.

This photo from the same collection, indicates the product at least. Well, a part of it besides.

Honestly, I do not recognize spending this form of cash on a image shoot after spending years developing a product line. Why go to the problem of a photo shoot when you you do not photo the product you are selling?

Really, I understand art. I understand commerce too and the two can coexist. I don't know, maybe it's just me being cranky and pragmatic. But do product shots where the product is out of frame and out of focus do the basic job of a product photo? Namely, sell more products. Would you buy a vanity you couldn't see?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2