Handpresso for when you just need a fix

I am gearing myself up for another trip to the Out Islands of The Bahamas next month. Ahhh, I can't wait to get back to my beach. I've written about my favorite retreat spot on Cat Island numerous times, so much so that The Bahamas is its own key word on this site .

When I'm available on that remoted patch in the Atlantic, creature comforts are few and some distance among and such creature comforts there are have to be introduced in. It's my regular ordinary to wake up with the solar and take a French press with me up onto the rocks to observe the sun come up. I took this picture summers ago.

As enjoyable as a cup of espresso from French press is, I suppose I found a better solution.

It's the Handpresso, a hand-operated coffee device from France. A Handpresso, a thermos of warm water and a few floor espresso are all I want to make my non-public sunrise provider whole.

Here's a video that explains how they work.

Now all they want is a US distributor...

The Handpresso comes in a version that uses loose espresso and a version that uses E.S.E standard coffee pods if you're rather stale espresso. Regardless of the version, Handpresso machines are ushering in a new era of what the company calls "nomadic espresso." Anything that involves moving around and espresso has to be good.

Check out  the rest of Handpresso's website for more products and more videos of the Handpresso at work.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2