Gourmet Grilled Cheese

This is a really simple Saturday lunch idea.  I know I usually just eat leftovers for lunch during the week but on the weekend when Matthew is home we like to step it up.  The other day he used some ingredients we already had on hand and grilled up the most delicious gourmet grilled cheese.  I made a simple salad to go with it.

Would be virtually pleasant for a mild supper as well.

Ingredients

ciabatta bread (we used onion)

provolone cheese sliced genuinely skinny

tomatoes sliced clearly thin

mixed vegetables

bacon (we used bacon pieces due to the fact that is what we had on hand)

dijon mustard

Dukes Mayo

butter

Make your sandwich using all the ingredients above.  Lightly coat a grill pan with butter and grill sandwich a few minutes on each side until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.

I also made a simple salad and topped with my favorite Brianna's dressing.  I'm also on a major sparkling water kick.  LaCroix pamplemouse (grapefruit) is my current favorite.

What's your preferred lunch at domestic?

And one last thing, Wells was my helpful assistant and wanted me to photograph her lunch as well.  Let's be real, girl walked inside and ate a bowl of pretzels.  I love that she wants to be involved.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2