Entertaining: How To Build The Perfect Cheese Tray

Y'all know Matthew and I are having a current obsession with cheese plates.  They are the most versatile and easy heavy appetizer out there.  You can stockpile almost all of the components ahead of time as pantry staples and then whip it out if a friend stops by or you get a last minute invite somewhere. You don't have to cook it or prepare it so there's no way to mess it up.  With both the cheese and the pepperoni off limits during the day because of the #allergykids it feels even more special to whip out just for us on any given night.  It's become our weekend special treat.  I love that we can splurge on such rich and good flavors and it's still a fairy clean meal.  Not a lot of processed chemicals for your body to battle.  I feel like it's also really important to mention that we buy every single item from Trader Joes.  This allows our spread to be an affordable option for us.  I think you can very quickly double the cost by shopping in the fine cheese section at almost any other grocery store.

A lot of y'all have been commenting on my instagram photographs from our ordinary stay-at-home date night time fare and I idea it became time I show you a extra designated explanation of our unfold.

What's your favored object or charcuterie mixture?

The Checklist:

Gouda Cheese (I prefer extra aged but this varies from creamy to aged to extra aged) | Herbed Chevre Goat Cheese | Manchego Cheese | Brie Cheese | Pepperoni Log | Roasted Red Peppers | Spicy Dijon Mustard | Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Balsamic Glaze | Fresh Loaf of French Bread | Water Crackers | Olives (I don't personally like these but I add them when I entertain) | Seedless Grapes | Fuji Apples (sliced in thin sheets not wedges)

Favorite Combinations:

Gouda Fuji apple

Gouda Pepperoni Mustard

Water Cracker Brie Grapes

Water Cracker Chevre Roasted Red Pepper

French Loaf EVOO Balsamic

French Loaf Chevre Roasted Red Pepper

Water Cracker Manchego

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2