Currently Obsessed: Holiday Party Look Two Ways

We're headed off to the cabin this morning where I will wearing nothing but my favorite jeans and uggs.  But I thought it would be a bit more fun to look at few more glamorous accessories so we can all day dream together.  Y'all.  I need this whole page in my life.  I love the idea of black pants and a fur coat.  It's so cold here a dress isn't always ideal.

Do you ever do a dressy pants look?  Or do you jump at the chance to throw on a party dress?

Have we discussed your plans for Turkey Day yet?

Dorothy Perkins Grey Tipped Faux Fur Coat | Top Shop Sateen Skater Dress | Tory Burch Robinson Smartphone Wristlet | Lila Earrings | Tortoise Constellation Bib Necklace | Giselle Almond Toe Pump | Theory Pants | Tory Burch Amanda Handbag | Tory Burch Jess Boots | Juicy Couture Glamour Girl Texting Gloves | Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2