Currently Obsessed: Glammy Glam

Thanks for always being so awesome y'all.  I realize I'm probably the only one who stares at and analyzes my blog header but it was nice to hear your words of encouragement as I move forward.

Yesterday was a tough day at home.  Wells isn't feeling well and she had a rough day.  This made it a tough time for everyone.  She ended up in our bed last night and I laid there all night as she tossed and turned and laid her legs on my face.  Nice.  No school today.  I'm in a rush to get to her Parent/Teacher conference on time and I can only imagine how rotten I look.  This is a morning for top knots and yoga pants.  I hope her teachers don't mind.

I've always loved the expression, FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT.  This is going to be true of me today!  I'm going to fake feeling well rested and glamorous!  I'll let you know how it goes!

BaubleBar Fringe Necklace | Elisa Suede Bow Pump | Kate Spade Be Dazzling iphone 5 case | Tortoise byzantine crystal pendant | Faux Fur Throw | Tortoiseshell Necklace | Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat | Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color, Flamingo | Oasis Leopard Print Scarf | Sabine Sequin Maxi Squirt

________________________________________________________________

I also linked up yesterday to Jennifer's Blue and White Party at The Pink Pagoda.  There is so much goodness to be found.  Be sure to check it out here.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2