Last Minute Christmas Gifts: Statement Necklace

Have y'all finished your Christmas shopping yet?  I am slowly getting to the finish line.  I was much more proactive this year than I usually am.

Today is the last day to order from Baublebar and still receive free shipping by Christmas.  I might just have to order a few things for myself too.  Y'all know I like to do that.

Also, Shopbop has an extra 20% off sale items right now!  I might just go ahead and order another pair of my most favorite jeans ever today too.  Even though they're not on sale, the cost per wear knocks the price out of the park. Rag and Bone The Skinny in Kensington is literally the only pair of jeans I have worn for the past 16 months.  They suck your thighs in and lift your ass.  These jeans are no joke.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2