Keep a hand on the soap

Meet my new cleaning soap dish.

Well, it's no longer mine but however I realize for a reality that Santa reads my weblog.

It's a beautiful object and it's just creepy enough to be interesting. It's made by Galassia in the tiny town of Corchiano, Italy.

But I even have a records with those kinds of matters.

Meet my toothbrush holder.

I use an electric toothbrush so now it is my dental tool holder, however you get the point.

I sold that at an artist's garage sale almost 15 years in the past and I realize nothing approximately it aside from it cost $5. I suppose it is cool. The cracks on it are from once I dropped it ten years ago. They give it man or woman however I'd change in all that man or woman for a brand new foot in a heartbeat.

I think my foot's lonely and it needs a hand to hold the soap .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2