Junk Sale Shopping

I'm not really sure what it is about going through peoples old stuff that I find to be so much Fun. Whether it be a yard sale, antique shop, estate sale, flea market, thrift store, or even sidewalk junk. It gives me such a thrill finding one of a kind "treasures".  I'm pretty sure I'd still love these shops even if I had millions of dollars.

How about you?

Here is what I picked up on my remaining day trip.

The Frame ended up in the Kitchen...

 Keeping a few favored recipe's.

 The adorable little stool is now in the front of the sink, in order that the kiddo's can wash up by means of themselves.

This is a totally exciting piece. It's a few kind of ruler. It measures up to 8.Five ft. I'm wondering it was used for farming device. Maybe measuring grains??? It had a variety of mud on it.

I'm thinking I'll use it to degree my boys.

I painted the little night time stand pink. Spray painted the cope with silver, and then roughed it up desirable.

Which if you recollect ended up in Liam's room.

Oh and P.S. I'll be having a Yard Sale of my own someday inside the next month or two. You Must Always cast off the vintage to make room for the new.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2