Is this Italian style?

When I think of Italian design and Italian style, especially when it comes to kitchen designs, my mind goes to rooms that look like this beauty from Snaidero .

However, I have a feeling that Snaidero is showing me Italian style for export. Oh it's authentically Italian, it's just that it's on a scale that I suspect wouldn't work in Italy. Most Italians don't live in homes large enough to accommodate something this size for starters.

My firsthand experiences with Italian kitchens, although restricted, are quite far removed from the Snaidero room above.

I can remember seeing a kitchen showroom in Rome and wondering what my work life would look like if I were to ply my trade in Italy rather than in the US. I suspect that it would look more like the following kitchens from Acquario-Ceramiche in Padua .

I actually have a sense that the ones kitchens from Acquario-Ceramiche come lots in the direction of genuine Italian kitchens than a whole lot of what passes for "Italian" inside the US.

Maybe considered one of my Italian readers will weigh in in this urgent question. Do current Italians appearance to kitchens that appear to be those shown by Acquario-Ceramiche as something to be emulated? Is this Italian fashion?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2