House Tour: Brigette's Nursery

I'm sure y'all have seen Brigette's nursery on Lay Baby Lay.  I'll be honest, I don't hop over there much anymore since I've moved from baby making to baby raising mode.    But I was recently led back after pinning some gorgeous zebra art hung on Hadley Fireworks wallpaper.  You know those are two of my favorite things. Of course I loved the whole space.  And that green color on the walls? Wow.  Be sure to go check out more pictures and all the sources and details here.

Imagine my surprise and excitement when I read on to see that she created a similar piece in pink and one in blue for sale on Society 6.  Wouldn't they be just gorgeous in Wells' new room.  She created one set with dr. suess quotes and another with bible verses like she used in Brigette's nursery.

Do you adore it as plenty as I do?

Through

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2