Follow up to yesterday's question about switch plates

That switch plate and outlet cover post really struck a nerve yesterday. Everybody has an idea about how to deal with them and that's terrific. I love being a clearing house for this kind of information and it adds heft to my belief that there are no right answers. At least no blanket right answers anyway. As the day played out I received  four referrals that are worthy of particular note.

First up is a new offering from a company called Trufig. Trufig makes a variety of minimized-to-disappearing switch plates and outlet covers . Check this out.

Somewhere in this wall of granite is a double light transfer next to a double outlet. See it?

I didn't suppose so. How approximately now?

Amazing, is not it? Here's any other shot of the identical wall from a exclusive attitude.

Look through the rest of Trufig's offerings, you need to see how they hide a speaker.

The great Mike Hines from Home Path Products knows a thing or two about home wiring. He recommended that I check out Pass and Larson . I did check out their 1400 flavors and found these beauties.

If you need to be playful and vibrant towards a playful and vibrant returned splash this could simply be the solution. Pass and Larson has reputedly endless versions on the theme of transfer plates and it's now not tough to kill an hour on their website online.

The great and powerful Kelly Morisseau recommended that people explore the offerings of Lutron . Lutron sells entire switching systems and their Diva line comes in a mind boggling array of colors.

And finally, my favorite Portland mother of two (how's that for playing it safe?) and kitchen designer to the stars Rachele Harless-Gorsegner , reminded me of a post I wrote in December '08 on plate-less outlets and switches from the Canadian company Bocci.

I don't think that Bocci works with anything other than drywall, but man oh man is it distinctive. Thanks for the reminder Rachele, I'd nearly forgotten about those things. Check out Bocci's website .

So there is my comply with as much as the day past's transfer plate post. What am I missing? Anybody have some thing else to add?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2