Father's Day Outift

Rag & Bone The Skinny Jeans | Alice + Olivia Peplum Top | Serefina Stingray Crest Necklace | Luxury Rebel Shoes | Marc by Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle Mini Shopper | Weber One Touch Charcoal Grill | Grill Press | Chef Tim "I Cook With Wood" apron |

____________________________________________________________

What are y'all doing for Father's day?  We're going to have my parents over for our first Sunday cookout at the new house.  I've whipped up a little Father's Day inspired board for you today just in case you need some last minute outfit or gift ideas.  I'm all set with a combined gift for Matthew because his Birthday is also this week.  Do y'all do the typical man gifts like neckties and grills and tool bits or do you get more man specific.  What about cards?  Funny or Sentimental.  I tend to alternate.  I used to always go for funny but now I pick sappy.  I'm more appreciative of the amazing Dad's in my life and how they're impacting my children.

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2