Mountiain Outfit

We had the best time in the mountains this weekend!  Of course we decided to come home a day early and woke up today with no power.  It's just now back on and I'm feeling a bit behind now.  Several of you were asking about my outfit from Saturday so I thought I'd share the links.

Rag & Bone Jean/ The Skinny Jeans in Kensington

Y'all know this is my most favorite jean ever.  Ever.  It sucks in and smooths out and makes your ass look fantastic.  It's the perfect rise to keep all that extra skin in check without being high-waisted.  I wear the same pair all the time and they have yet to loose their shape or sag.  Good jeans are hard to find y'all.  These are that good.

Patagonia Retro X Jacket

This is one of those staples that you'll never regret having.

J.Crew Button Down

These are year round staples for me as well.  I roll up my sleeves and pair with shorts in the summer or thrown on with fleece and jeans in the fall.  I just can't get enough of them!

J.Crew Collection Cashmere Tippi Sweater

There is nothing more perfect than a soft lightweight cashmere sweater.   Although it seems like an investment at first, when you think about how much wear you get, it's easy to justify. They dress up so well but don't forget to throw them on with boots to add another layer.

Hunter Boots

Most perfect rain boot ever. If you don't own a pair yet.  Gift yourself some wellies asap.  They are a no brainer on rainy days.  But what a lot of people underestimate is just how sturdy they are made.  The bottoms have a really thick grip that makes it perfect for a bit of all-terrain use.

Three J NYC Eloise Pajama Set

I am completely in love with these jammies.  I get really hot when I sleep and I don't like the way pants get all boggled around on legs when I twist and turn a lot in my sleep.  I used to just wear a top to sleep in but that's not really practical now that the babes are getting older.  I think these are such a perfect set to sleep in and hang out in downstairs while I'm making my coffee.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2