Decorating with Straw Hats

Katiedid blog

cote de texas

In my final publish, I blogged all about Chalkboards. Both my mother and my sister commented to me that it reminded them of my Grandma Nora. She has a pair chalkboards round her home. One being a completely very massive one (Now, after reading my put up my Sister Natee has "dibs" on it)

So apparently Grandma Nora believes that every domestic desires a "Chalkboard Central" A location for notes, messages, math troubles, residence plans, listing, assignments, art work.....The listing simply is going on and on.

She is a Very clever female, She wouldn't be a wholesome, satisfied, humorous 99 yr vintage female otherwise. We all love her dearly.

So currently because the grandchildren come to visit her, she'll ask them to take a stroll around her domestic and allow her realize if there's anything they need while she passes. The idea of her ever leaving is clearly simply too unhappy to consider. So as much as I would really like to have snooped around..... That genuinely is considered one of my preferred things to do afterall, I simply felt too guilty.

The truth is, I simply need her residence. (haha) It's an antique brick farmhouse that my grandpa constructed at some point of the despair. I dream approximately residing there all the time. But not to sound to grasping, I did inform my grandma I would like to have her Straw Hats. When I think about my Grandma Nora, I image her carrying a plaid blouse, most probably one in every of my grandpa's antique ones, and a straw hat. I see her out in her lawn together with her chickens trailing at the back of her.... This is the photograph I will Always have of her.

By showing her hats round my home, it would take me back to the fact of her beautiful spirit normal. But what am I blabbing approximately, Grandma Nora isn't going anywhere. I can not wait to peer her turn one hundred!!!!

I located some photos of using straw hats as domestic decor, This is a collection I hope to sooner or later have.

Just one hat here, but I had to upload this photograph, I find it irresistible. Sorry, I do not know in which I observed it.

Better Homes and Gardens

Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn

Pottery barn

Pottery Barn

I understand this ultimate one is straw baggage not hats, but it is were given that equal appearance I love.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2