Currently Obsessed: Stylish Office Corner & NASHVILLE

Teak Harvest Table | Cork Board | Spruce Street Chair | Everett Sconce | Acrylic Organizer | Gold Feather Athena Tray | Rolling Storage Crate | Bark Laurel Lamp

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm just so drawn to this neutral palate lately, if you couldn't tell.  I'm loving soft colors and wood tones and white and natural linen with pops of gold.  It's my new favorite and I think it's timeless enough to never tire of it.

I told y'all I was starting to get the organization bug.  I'm currently obsessed with having the perfect little office space to blog and organize paperwork.  A pretty and neutral organic home base to corral all of my stuff.  Just a little corner, I don't need a whole room.  Y'all know I am big on carving out a small corner with a very specific purpose.  I find it a really helpful way to really use your whole house.  And it's easier to attain than claiming and decorating a whole room.

I'm also headed off to Nashville for the next week or so!  Don't worry, I'm staying at my sister's house with plenty of internet access so you won't miss me.  I'm pretty excited about meeting up with a few friends while I'm there and spending time snuggling with my nephews.  They're the cutest and I love that my kids are getting to play with them again too.

What are your favorite things to do in Nashville?  Last time just Matt and I went and we pretty much ate and drank our way across town.  Things might be a little more tame with two babes in tow but I'd still love to hear your must-see list for shopping, sightseeing, and dining!

And as always, you can follow along with our ordinary life adventures over on my Instagram.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2