Currently Obsessed: Robes

Eberjey lady godiva robe | Juicy Couture Velour Robe | Juicy Couture Sleep Essentials Robe | Betsey Johnson Baby Terry Robe | Ugg Australia Jomana Robe | Eberjey Maritime Stripes Robe

__________________________________________________________

I loved hearing everyone's opinions on the cafe curtains debate a while back.  I agreed with every single thing you said.  The reasons for having them are strong.  If done in a tailored and simple way they can be tasteful.  They're a bit odd.  They're a lot too old fashioned.  It's a big commitment and potential waste of some good linen fabric if I hate them.

In the meantime, I've found a good solution to the modesty problem we run into with a street facing corner kitchen.  A good robe.  Something not too heavy or too long.  I get hot.  Just an extra layer to keep some element of surprise from the whole neighborhood.  This isn't going to be a final solution but it should buy me some time and privacy.

Do y'all robe it?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2