Allergy Talk

I need to talk for a minute.

We've hit a little snag in our allergy prompted diets.

Matt and I are diligent approximately studying labels and retaining the children on tract however we've been noticing something continues to be throwing one in every of their little structures off.

Do any of y'all have any experience or records approximately fructose malabsorption?

And to my Richmond people, do you have a nutritionist you'd recommend?  I'm sure our pediatrician will have a referral list but it's nice to have a more personal reference.

I'm also curious for my allergy crew, how did you diagnose potential threats that weren't on the original scratch test list?  Like certain dyes or preservatives.  My mother in law is allergic to carrageenan so I know that's one I'm going to start watching out for directly.  High percentages of sugar is the other trigger I want to focus on.

Did you maintain meals journals and use procedure of elimination to determine triggers?

Ask the pediatrician to send you immediately to the GI?

My plan is to speak with the pediatrician this afternoon and start a food journal to take to our next allergist appointment.  I know the first thing they're going to ask is what she's eating.

As usually, experience unfastened to email me without delay in case you prefer to hold your self or your tale nameless from the internets.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2