A visit with Sub- Zero/ Wolf

I am on my way to Madison, WI this morning and I must arrive there some time this afternoon. I'll be in Madison via Thursday and by way of then I'll recognise extra approximately twin compressor refrigeration and slicing part cooking home equipment than I ever knew there has been to know. I can not wait.

View Larger Map

In the hobby of disclosure, Sub-Zero/ Wolf is footing the bill for this trip and I'll be writing approximately my reports with them in Madison for the following couple of days. Sub-Zero/ Wolf is a logo I consider and specify below traditional occasions and it's a emblem loyalty I advanced long earlier than there was any speak of my being flown to their headquarters.

My posting agenda will be a bit off through the cease of the week and I'll publish matters as I can. I promise plenty of pix, exact memories and considering the fact that I'll be cooking in a Sub-Zero/ Wolf take a look at kitchen for part of this week, recipes and recommendations from the Sub-Zero/ Wolf cooks.

Sub-Zero/ Wolf has been making great appliances for more than 60 years there's no end in sight. I'm looking forward to seeing the wonders that await me on their home turf. Here are their websites: Sub-Zero and Wolf .

If all and sundry has a few questions or something else he or she'd like for me to inspect even as I'm in Madison this week, either depart me a a comment or shoot me an email and I'll do my pleasant.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2