SNOW DAY

Happy Friday everyone!  How is your week going?  We've been home all week playing in the snow and despite the cold and a little cabin fever I'm starting to really get into it.  It helps that it's been super sunny and the blanket of snow is reflecting crazy amounts of light into our house.  There is nothing better than a warm home flooded with light.

I know some of y'all have gotten a tundra in the past few weeks but we don't get that much here.  It snowed once a few weeks ago but melted by afternoon.  This is the first time that it's snowed enough with really cold temps to stick around for more than a few days.  We've been sledding and building snow people like crazy.  My first attempt at a snowman was such a blob.  Second attempt proved much better now that I have my technique down!  Our neighborhood is really hilly which is hard on littles learning to ride bikes but perfect for sledding.  It's been so much fun for our kids to get together with friends and sled and play until their toes are numb.

I think this weekend we'll be hunkering down again and trying to stay warm with some record lows in the forecast.  Time to bring on the bailey's and hot chocolate!

I can't also can't stop thinking about the updates to this house.  I love every single thing this husband and wife team create.  I'm not patient enough to wait for the final reveal.

The Kayce Hughes sale is so good.  I really want to order pretty much one of everything for Wells, this nightshirt for myself, and this preciousness for Tagg.

Have you snagged these $33 pants yet?  Make sure you size down in this brand.

I also am having to literally sit on my hands this morning not to order this jacket.  It's beautiful and would be so warm on this crazy cold morning.  I don't have any sporty coats that cover my behind and I'm thinking all the different ways I could hid leggings and t-shirts under this coat for school drop off! And it's on sale plus an extra 20% off with code: SHOPPINGTIME.

In reality I'll be putting this coat on this morning instead.  It's incredibly warm and in such a trusted brand.  I just need to find the longer version I guess.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2