Outfits for the ballfield

Happy hump day!  I missed y'all yesterday, sorry about that.  I was super super super busy.  Just kidding, I was pretty much a slave to Tagg's train lay-out building plans all day.  Y'all know how that goes.

I've had a few ladies ask me to post some casual outfit ideas for sports practice/kids activities.  While I'm not a soccer mom yet I do think having one or two go-to outfits that you can swap out for your yoga pants occasionally is a good idea for anyone.  I think an easy cotton day dress + slip on sneakers is just as comfortable and easy to throw on.  I'm also a HUGE fan of dry shampoo ( this is my favorite by far) (also try spraying at night before bed) but I like the pretty baseball hat option as well for keeping it low key.  It dresses down an outfit in a good way.  I'd just throw on a light jacket or vest or a cardigan for when the temperatures start dropping.

Long Sleeve dress || high neck dress || Striped tank dress (only $30 with code: WEEKOFSTYLE) wool baseball hat (monogrammed, of course) || tie front tank dress || Cowl neck shift dress (comes in 10 colors)

black slip on sneakers || nike sneakers || ugg tan sneakers || vans classic perforated sneakers || metal toe cap sneakers || diamond quilted sneakers || Leopard print slip on sneakers || Tory Burch slip on sneakers  || cross body bag || washed denim baseball hat || faux suede baseball hat ||  Kendra Scott earrings || look for less stone drop earrings ($15)

field jacket (40% off with code: WEEKOFSTYLE) || Barbour vest (less expensive option here ) || Open pleat cardigan || Cardigan Sweater

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2