Mummy Pumpkin

Have you men seen my lovely little Mummy Pumpkin yet?

Aka ~ Mumpkin

You probably have since I shared it at the lovely,City Farmhouse, but just in case you missed it,

I thought I'd hurry and share it here on my own blog for any of you needing last minute easy pumpkin ideas.  These are super fun and easy for kids to make as well.

I started off with a white pumpkin, I love white pumpkins, and that's why I decided to maintain it white, but flip it into a mummy.

I went to a craft save and collected some big googly eyes. I already had the muslin fabric on hand.

Taking a couple of scissors, I made a small cut into the muslin. I then ripped it on the reduce to create a protracted fabric strip. I made 4 strips every about 3 ft lengthy.

The cause why I ripped the fabric rather than cut it, became so that I may want to get a frayed appearance on the rims.

I used my hot glue gun to attached the googly eyes onto the pumpkin. I then glued at the muslin strips, letting it overlap the eyes a bit.

As you can see, I didn't use a whole lot of the muslin fabric.  I liked that there is still a lot of pumpkin showing.  I think if you wrap the pumpkin with too much muslin, then the pumpkin starts to become unrecognizable.

I actually have placed my cute mummy pumpkin on the bench in our entryway.

I wish you all have a Happy Halloween!

Thanks for preventing through nowadays,

Emily

You also can observe me right here:

Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Bloglovin

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2