Laundry Room Design Plan

Yesterday I showed you some laundry room inspiration pictures that were both pretty and functional.  I'm pretty freaking excited to have a space in my home that's awesome as well.  You can see what we're working with here in the before pictures.

While my husband was still cleaning and I priming the walls I immediately hopped on the computer and created a dream makeover for the space.  At first we really wanted to go with dark walls but ultimately decided light and bright was the way to go. Surprise, surprise.  The end result isn't going to look exactly like this but it's so helpful for me to see a 3-d visual.

I'm in looooooove.  I have way too much fun creating room make-overs in photoshop.  You can see in the pictures below that I actually strayed from that blue and white fabric in favor of something in the gray family.  My mom picked up that gorgeous snow leopard fabric (it's a Williamsburg Historical fabric) for me over a year ago and it has been sitting in a closet just waiting for the right place to be used.  Once we painted the walls Classic Gray, I just knew this was the spot for it.  I paired with a soft pinky-lilac so keep it from being too cold.

After I changed direction with the window treatment I went back and created a mood board for the space with a few adjustments.  The colors in the art need to be different.  A few more black elements needed to be brought in.  But I think the same overall feel is the same as my original plan which I'm happy about.

My sweet husband is finishing up some of the painting and construction type tasks while I get the second window treatment up and continue some zhushing and organizing.  I cannot wait for that amazing new storage bench and those pretty towel racks to be delivered.  This weekend is go time and I'm hoping to have a real before and after reveal for you by next Monday!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2