Christmas Cocktail Recipe | White Christmas Sangria

Continuing along with my 12 days of Christmas, I've got a fabulous Christmas Cocktail recipe for you today that will be sure to be a big hit at any holiday party!  I am a huge fan of a signature cocktail at any party.  It makes setting up a bar that much more fun and limits the other options you need.  I also am a major fan of the wine spritzer style White Christmas Sangria recipes I've been seeing everywhere lately.  I love that I can drink a little more while actually consuming a little less which is oh so helpful around 2am and 7am.  This drink is also super easy and really festive.  What a fun colorful addition to any night!

Yesterday I mixed up a little batch of this holiday drink to bring to a cocktail party with the neighborhood ladies.  We were doing happy hour at one house and then piling into a big van to go on a tacky lights tour.  I also have to say that I drank some with just the fruit, rosemary, white grape juice, and club soda in the afternoon while I was making it and it was delicious!  Put that on the list of amazing non-alcoholic drinks to serve up as well!  I'm calling that a Snow White Christmas.

Sadly, I still haven't gotten to try the White Christmas Sangria.  I headed out the door at 6:30 last night with Tagg en route to the hospital instead of my friend's house.  Long story short, all is well.  He was fine.  He is fine.  Although I do ask that you please pray for me. My anxiety over his food allergies is getting worse and I've been battling it pretty hard the past few months.  Episodes like last night which end up completely okay still reinforce my compounding anxiety over keeping him safe.  I'll leave more on that debbie downer for another blog post.

Also, can you tell I'm getting really good use out of my new striped scarf?  I always use my washable scarves as table dressings as well.  They're usually just the right side for a punch of casual color and are so much less expensive.  And my paper straw obsession continues.  They serve absolutely no purpose except to look pretty.  And that they do.

 White Christmas Sangria

1 red apple

1 green apple

1 cup of cranberries

1 cup of sugar

1 cup of white grape juice

1 bottle of white wine

clean rosemary

Mix and permit sit inside the fridge for at least an hour.

Pour into a glass and top with club soda.   Garnish with rosemary.

This recipe could easily be doubled and made in a punch bowl.  Just go ahead and add the club soda just before your guests arrive.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2