Art Sale | Ready to Ship for Christmas

I have a few lowcountry marsh paintings that are ready to ship this afternoon so they will arrive in time for Christmas!  Please send me an email at juliakyleryan@gmail.com if you're interested!  Thank you!

The first three are offered either framed or unframed.  I have these frames in stock and and ready to ship asap. The last four paintings aren't available framed right immediately.  If you would like to purchase them with a gold frame as shown I am happy to do it, it just won't arrive in time for Christmas.  If you would like to purchase them unframed I can get them out to you as soon as today as well!

UPDATED:  Y'all are amazing.  #6040, #9867, #6047, and #6045 have sold.  Thank you!

Lowcountry Marsh Paintings

Acrylic and oil pastel

The 4 art work beneath are not available to ship with frames at this time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2