Our Beachy Master Bedroom Reveal

I am so excited to be achieved with our master bedroom makeover, or even more excited to get to percentage all of it with you today.

So right here is the room earlier than:

Tan walls, tan ceiling, darkish furnishings, and a black slated mattress.

But normal a fantastic attic room with slanted ceilings, skylight, and a fascinating vintage brick chimney.

And now the After:

First I painted the walls and ceiling white.

And definitely it's now not white however a actually mild cream color called, Subway Tile by Valspar.

Then I painted some old shutters and placed them around the window (post here).

The bedding is all new from Ikea.

Well all however the eyelet sheet.

I discovered the wicker headboard at a yard sale up the street.

I paid 10 greenbacks for it. Score!

You all know how tons I love Wicker :)

I then had a laugh including a number of our favorite beach pictures and seashells around the window.

And taped a few greater at the partitions.

One aspect desk encompass multiple antique trunks stacked on pinnacle of every different.

The different facet desk is an old piece we got from my mom in regulation. I stored that means to paint it, however opted out and determined I favored it wooden. . . At least for now.

I have created my own little dressing vicinity in the bedroom.

My clothes hang from an antique branch store apparel rack.

I love it!

And I love to offer it a spin to decide what to put on.

I even have my collection of seashell necklaces hanging at the wall.

And then I even have became an antique stool into a shoe holder.

Here is a photograph that suggests a bit extra of the format of the room.

(Ignore the light, I desire to get a few new ones soon).

In my last post HERE I blogged about the makeover I did on the two dressers in the room.

Because this one is right under the slanted ceiling, I'm no longer able to placed some thing on it, however it truly is okay.

Here is the other side of the room.  My husbands closet is hidden behind that wall.

The master bath is to the left.  I am currently in the process of making that room over.

This is kinda an awkward space within the room, it leads to a storage closet.

You simply need to watch from hitting your head against the ceiling to get to it.

But it become the appropriate spot to put the other cloth wardrobe.

I even have decorated this little area with an vintage window, a wicker mirrors and a pretty blue body.

The crackled frame was a yard sale find.  I placed one of my favorite wedding pictures inside of it.

The palm tree candle holder is special, we sold it as a wedding present in Hawaii.

I plan on painting the stair rails white. Projects, initiatives, projects... They Never End!

But it positive is first-rate to have this room almost whole.

I love being up right here now.

Wow that became lots of pix!

Thank you so much for stopping with the aid of these days.

Emily




Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2