Displaying Air Plants

I adore Air Plants!

I suppose they're so adorably adorable and I just love how they can stay and grow with No Dirt.

Air Plants Rock!

I picked up my first air plant a year ago at a souvenir shop on the Oregon coast and I have manage to keep it alive ever since.  So I always knew I wanted more air plants, but they seem to be hard to come by. Well I manage to get some from an uncle who sells them in his store, Backyard Birds, located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have had so much fun playing around with my new little air plants and I came up with this cool little display that I'm going to  share with you today.

This turned into my grandma's antique trunk, I've been using it as a espresso table in our workplace. Because this room gets a ton of natural mild, I knew it'd be a superb place to hold my new air vegetation.

On top of the trunk I added myDIY Greenhouse Terrariumthat I made from picture frames.

Inside the mini greenhouse is a small plant that is not an air plant, however I idea it still in shape in with the others.

I also introduced a stack of books, a lantern, a large piece of driftwood, a rock, and a ton of seashells to my show.

Another neat thing about air plants is that they can find a home in lots of different objects, including seashells.  But I have read that they need lots of circulated air, so it's best not to place them too deep into the shells. Also glass jars might not be the best place for them either.

Aren't they so fun?  They make me happy!

I'm still a pretty new mommy to these inexperienced babies, so I'm no expert on taking care of them, but the research I have determined says to water them in keeping with your climate, so here in Idaho I will water them every different week via soaking them in a sink complete of water for a few minutes.

And then gently shake the extra water off, and allow them to air dry.

I've additionally study that it's excellent to mist them with a water bottle in among waterings.

Do you have got any Air Plants? If so, Do you have any pointers you would like to proportion?

And if you don't have any Air Plants, perhaps you need to. :)

Thanks for stopping via nowadays,

Peace & Love

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2