Thinking about painting our wood range mount, What do you think?

Hey men!

So I am proper within the center of painting our kitchen cabinets.

They use to be cream and now they're a brilliant white.

Truthfully, it doesn't make a massive distinction, however now the shelves match all of the timber work inside the relaxation of the house, which I actually have also painted from cream to white.

Anyway...  So we have this wood range mount in our kitchen that I'm thinking of painting.

My husband quite likes the timber because of the way it breaks up the room.

But I feel like it is too dark and doesn't fit with my airy style.  I would normally sand it down, and stain it in a more gray wood tone. However, the finish on this thing is very shiny and veneer-like, so I don't think it will just sand off easily.

So out of pure curiosity of what it would look like painted, I headed to one of my favorite web sites;

Sherwin Williams Paint Visualizer

And I had myself a little virtual paint party.

I uploaded the picture above and then tried on numerous special shades.

Here is how the range mount would seem like painted white.

I am one of these fan of white kitchens, and I assume this will provide me the look I want.

Note: The ceiling will get painted from cream to white as well, I might also transfer out my light fixtures, however the tile and countertops are staying for now.

To compromise, we may want to simply paint the bottom element white, and leave the hood as is.

I was simply going to peer what the variety mount might look like painted white, however as soon as I were given playing round, it become hard to stop. So I had a touch amusing with colour too.

Here,  I have left the top white and painted the bottom in a color called, Grays harbor.

This is Grays harbor on each pinnacle and bottom.

This color is known as, Riverway.

This shade is referred to as, Olympic variety. Which is a darker inexperienced.

And for the last look, I have chosen  a color called, Needlepoint Navy on the range mount, but then I also virtually painted the ceiling white, which made a big difference too.  This picture gives you a better idea of the finished look.

Isn't it amazing how a whole lot a coloration can exchange the complete look of a room?

So do you've got a fave?

I'd like to hear what you think,

Thanks!

~

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2