Sunday Shopping

I've been really into bright colored dresses lately and want to pick out a few for date night and two upcoming beach trips!  I'm also a big fan of a clean face and bright lips!  So fun for summer!

I just pulled the trigger on the second, third, and fourth dresses below.  I'm pretty sure I'd wear them all about a thousand times.  But that first romper is also super fun and would be pushing me out of my comfort zone, which I like.  I just love how many colors you could mix around with these and all the jewelry options.  But they'd all be pretty on their own with nude or metallic flats.

Floral Romper currently disabled on this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

_____________________

_____________________

*afffiliate links used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2