Playroom Design | Selecting a Rug

As the kids are getting just a bit older and their toys are changing, so does the playroom.  I'm not complaining.  I love it.  In fact, it helps feed my design ADD and I see no reason to leave things exactly the same for very long.

We recently moved our antique armoire out to the playroom because it didn't really fit in any of the other rooms and we can always use more storage in the kids space.  I really want to get a new, larger rug for this room.  Something bigger than 8x12.  I want something that's thick enough to not wiggle around on the floor, even with a rug pads something too light won't stay put.  It also needs to be fairly soft because we'll all be sitting on it a lot.  It doesn't need to feel like a cloud, just squishy enough on my knees and ankles.

I've bought almost all of my rugs from RugsUSA when they have their big sales.  Right now almost everything is 75% off so it's the perfect time to pull the trigger.  I've narrowed it down to the two choices above.

Morrocan Trellis in Tan

Chevron in Navy.

I also fancied things up a bit with art from Minted, furniture from Serena & Lily and Pottery Barn Kids (who are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders) and pillows from Furbish.  But the details will most likely evolve and I'd like to incorporate more of the kids artwork into this room.

So tell me, which do you like better?  Help me choose!  I love them both and am having a really hard time deciding which I'll be happier with long term.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2