New Shower Curtain in our Main Bath

I realize, thrilling stuff happening over here! A new shower Curtain!

:)

I get so excited over the smallest information.

It wasn't all that long ago that I shared pictures of our main bathroom makeover.

But at that time I had truly just hung a cotton tablecloth up as a bath curtain,

knowing sooner or later I would transfer it out after I observed some thing I favored higher.

Well.... The different day even as I was surfing Target, I noticed this one:

I actually have a aspect for military and white stripes, so it grabbed my interest proper off the bat.

And because this loo is used the maximum through my boys,

I knew it'd be best for them.

I additionally knew it might be the perfect match for all of the blue tile within the room;

The ground tile....

And the blue tile at the counter top.

The lavatory has a bit cubby with built in shelves, which I love to enhance.

My mother in law gave me this cute framed printout for my birthday.  It's one of her favorite quotes.  I think it fits nicely into the room.

Something kind of a laugh and precise in the room,

is that I just used a lovely little plate as a soap dish.

It's form of a amusing manner to usher in a few cottage allure.

On the counter is likewise a few vintage jars.

The smallest of them is holding an air plant....

I cannot accept as true with how clean this has been to preserve alive.

I see more air vegetation in my future.

I love how something as easy as a brand new shower curtain can alternate the complete look of a room.

That is why I get so excited over all of the little info.

It's the details that outline a room and make it experience special.

Thank for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2