Needlepoint.....Creating Heirlooms For Your Interiors

This is a publish I lately did as a visitor submit for a needlepoint weblog belonging to a chum of mine. I notion I would proportion it here for my readers as well.

My mother gave me many items in her lifetime, but the one I treasure the maximum is the time and effort she took to teach me to do needlepoint. She taught me when I changed into a teenager and at the time I had no concept how later in existence I might grow to love making beautiful needlepoint pieces for my home. I actually have constantly cherished historical homes and have renovated , filling them with antiques and of direction stunning needlework. I assume it is one of these disgrace moms today are not teaching their daughters the artwork of needlework. I have a 17 year vintage son so I might not be passing my mom's gift on.....Except he gives me a granddaughter sooner or later!! Indulge me as I percentage a submit approximately stunning, romantic, needlepoint pix. I hope they will inspire you to create a few heirlooms of your personal.

Sir Joshua Reynolds captured three ladies reasonably absorbed in their needlework. Being accessible with a needle became a primary assignment all 18th Century girls had been anticipated to master.

Image0-rubylane.S...

Such a quite heart photo crafted from petitpoint (smaller stitches than needlepoint). What a great little body.

Nehomemag.Com

The chair is covered in needlepoint and the two framed snap shots also are needlepoint.

Google.Com

I suppose needlepoint offers your interiors a decidedly European taste.

Elwa.Se

Even small portions upload that antique contact.

Enfantsdumarais.Can...

A lovely French chair covered in needlepoint. Maybe the N is for Napoleon.

Etsy.Com

Tiny little stitches create this antique brooch.

Needlepoint has always been very popular in  France as well.

Google.Com

This is a beautiful vintage bench with needlepoint top.

Yahoo.Com

A Louis XVI footstool blanketed in needlepoint.

Google.Com

jimgatling.Wordpres...

I came across this fabulous bell pull. I love needlepoint with black backgrounds. It's harder to do but worth the effort.

Www..Lisafarmerdesigns.Com

Some of the needlepoint pillows I even have carried out are displayed in my bed room.

Goggle.Com

taigan.Com

Needlepoint become used to absolutely upholster chairs and settees. I actually have recovered chair bottoms however cannot consider a whole chair. They are lovely.

Google.Com

newyorksocialdiary.Com

bhg.Com

tumblr.Com

I suppose this box of chocolates is so smart and any such exact idea for Valentine's Day.

Graham Rust needlepoint designs are high-quality and have an old international enchantment.

Cmog.Org

Very tiny stitches referred to as petite factor adorn this Continental Glass. During the Biedermeier period (about 1825-1850)

This is a large oval antique petite point  picture I found on one of my treasure hunting trips. It has tiny micro stitching and is amazing up close.  It is hard to believe anyone can do this by hand but you can see her mistakes and the oval is off where she miscalculated. Also to the right is a  bell pull that I did in needlepoint.

Livingwithneedlepoint.Com

Amazing!

Info.Asmarainc.Com

With the recognition of Downton Abby, interest in English redecorating is increasing. You will note plenty of needlepoint pillows like the one on this chair.

Ancientpoint.Com

These photos are finished in needlepoint but you can additionally see the petite point within the faces,hair, fingers, and animals.

Here are some new needlepoint pillows so that it will supply your interiors an English appearance. You can purchase them finished or buy the package and do it yourself.

Google.Com

These new designs have an old style attraction.

Pinterest.Com

Here is a exquisite instance of needlepoint and petite point. To me the most stylish pieces are when the 2 are mixed.

Inessa.Com

Fabulous needlepoint rug.

Marianiforos.Com

These are from the 1800's Can you consider carrying shoes like this?

Peggymcclard.Com

These vintage needlepoint purses are exquisite. I accumulate petite factor compacts and would really like to add some handbags to my series.

Frenchlaundryblog.B...

Rubylane.Com

Elwa.Se

You can locate needlepoint on a number of trendy fashions.

mayaista.tumblr.Com

So much paintings on this fabulous skirt!

mayaista.tumblr.Com

Some extra of my pillows. These are within the hall.

Info.Asmarainc.Com

A Pontremoli Needlepoint Rug made in 1920

Google.Com

Some amusing new styles. There are such a lot of lovable things you could make for yourself or for your home and needlepoint is easy and very relaxing. Visit a stitchery save sometime and take a search for yourself.

Check out this needlepoint  ipad cover!

Homeliving.Blogspot.Com

Happy Stitching!!

Click right here to peer the preceding publish!

Http://eyefordesignlfd.Blogspot.Com/2013/03/adorning-with-screens.Html

This blog put up turned into published by means of

Lisa Farmer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2