Mom Style | MOTT 50 SPF Clothing

I spend a lot of time in comfy casual clothes.  I used to envy women who pulled off that effortless chic look even when they weren't dressed up.  Especially when they weren't trying.  I want to be that woman.  I've also learned that the saying, dress for the job you want not the job you have doesn't apply to my closet.  Because having a wardrobe full of beautiful things that you have no where to wear is a waste of money and self-esteem.  I read another quote recently, when a woman says she has nothing to wear she really means she has nothing to make her who she wants to be today.  And today, like most days, I want to look like a woman who is comfortable and stylish and doesn't try too hard.

Today I'm really excited to introduce you to a new company that is knocking it out of the park. Mott 50 combines stylish, comfortable, wearable clothes with SPF 50.  Yes, the clothes will not only keep you looking and feeling good, they'll actually protect you at the same time.  Smart right.  I've been living in my marissa open cardigan (similar without white trim here).  It's lightweight and breathable so I don't feel like I'm melting in the sun.  And it's keeping me protected from sun damage.

Y'all know that one of my favorite go-to looks is leggings with a long cardigan.  A good pair of athletic leggings will suck you in and smooth you out a bit more than some of the more fashion leggings you see.  I wear this type of outfit year round.  In the summer I swap out my uggs for sandals.  We love having so many young families in our neighborhood and I want to feel good if friends come to play without looking ridiculous.  Let's face it, a dress and high heels is fun, but not really good for pushing a swing or doing driveway chalk.  And pajamas are just inappropriate.

Isn't it easier to look good in your comfy clothes than you thought?  And just for you, MOTT 50 is extending 10% off your order all this week!  Just use code: JULIARYAN at checkout!

____________________________________________

I've additionally rounded up my favorites from these days and the entire MOTT50 line

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2