Kitchen Inspriation

You men are so Awesome!!!

I can not believe all of the feedback I have received from my last post.

The selection whether to color the timber stove mount in our kitchen has been a difficult one.

I put all of your comments into consideration, and you know what, I still can't decide what to do.

Originally, I wanted to paint the stove mount all white.  I love white kitchens. I was secretly wanting all of you to vote for white too, that way I could tell my husband he was out voted.

My husband likes the wood.... In addition to so lots of you!

I think the final tally on votes was; timber first vicinity, color second area, and white came in final.

So for now..... I have determined to maintain it wooden!!!

However, that does not mean that down the street I may be itching again to color it.

In the imply time, I'm going to color the ceiling white as planned, after which I'm going to color the tile backsplash.

And Yes, you could paint tile. I noticed it on Pinterest, so that you comprehend it's proper.

I'm still deciding if I should just paint the orange-y tiles that stand out the most with a color that blends well with the other tile; Or if I should paint all of it white.

In my dream world, I could simply take out the tile and put in subway tiles, or some thing pretty.

But, due to the fact I'm the diy'er around right here. I like to give you smooth solutions.

Sorry, I'm being a complete blabber mouth these days.

I commonly don't type so much :)

Anyway......

I idea for fun. I'd share a few quite kitchen idea for each of the four seems underneath.

The first look is how it looks today, with the wood stove mount.  A lot of the comments read that you like how the wood warmed up the space.

Here are a few notion pictures that have wood in the kitchen.

Source

Source

Source

Now this is certainly one of my favored.

No, it doesn't have a wood range hood, however, it does have some wood within the room.

I just love the combination of  navy, wood and white.

Hmmm.....Navy partitions possibly?

source

Ok, now allow's pass on to white paint stove mount......Aaaahhhhhhh I love white!

I seriously do not think you can pass incorrect with plenty of white in a kitchen.

Here are my White inspirations:

Source

Source

source

Gray is usually quite in a kitchen too.

Here are my concept for gray.

Source

Source

Keep in mind,  my cabinets are staying white, I'm only thinking of painting the stove mount.

Source

And ultimately, now for a touch color thought.

Source

Source

So did that exchange your vote in any respect?

Ya, it did not genuinely help me either.

But it positive turned into amusing looking at pretty kitchens, right?

Have a exceptional weekend,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2