Fourth of July Style | Patriotic Dresses

The last few years we've been celebrating the Fourth of July in the country.  Either at my Aunt and Uncle's farm in Eastern Virginia or my in-laws mountain house in Southwest Virginia.  One year we did both.  We a one year old and a two year old.  Om, that was a disaster.  Either way is a bit of a stretch from all the years I spent at the beach.  I can't say I don't miss being on the water because I do.  In fact my absolute favorite Fourth of July was the one I spent in Nantucket.  Dang that was awesome.  But regardless of where you spend it, it's really nice to get away for that simple all-american apple pie feel.

I've rounded up some of my favorite patriotic dresses for you today!  I'm on the search for a pretty Fourth of July Sangria recipe too.  Using Strawberries, blueberries, and and watermelon cut into star shapes.  I'm going to practice this weekend so be on the lookout for the recipe.  I find a lot of the recipes I try are too sweet for my taste so I want something a bit tart to go with all that fruit.  Do you have one you like?

Pink maxi dress blue maxi get dresseddon't put this one within the bow lower back skater get dressed 48 (obsessed with this get dressed and all the pretty colorations Navy Lace Skater Dress (sincerely quite in white too)

______________________________________________

*affiliate hyperlinks used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2