Around Our Living Room

I've changed up our living room recently and realized I've only shared bits and pieces of it with you. So today I thought I'd let you in and give you a look around our living room.

I get a ton of questions about the paint color on the walls. If you look at this post HERE you will know why I'm hesitant to answer your questions. Basically, I picked out a True Value color but had Lowes mix it. The color ended up being NOT a true match. However, I liked the color enough to keep it. So to answer your questions, I really don't know what the color is.  So sorry!

In my last post I shared my collection of glass bottles that I have displayed on our mantel.

I suppose that they tie in flawlessly with the rest of the room

If you are new to my blog, I should let you know that I added the barn wood planks to our mantel (post here).

I also made the driftwood mirror (post here).

One day I would love to get a quite new light fixture for in right here. This one is excellent, I just want something this is more us.

I additionally dream of re-staining the authentic hard wooden floors. I would like to see them in a driftwood color. One assignment at a time, Right?

I am still very pleased with my painted front door.  (post here)

As well as my new canvas from CanvasPop. (post here)

Sitting on my coffee table is the terrarium I made out of dollar store picture frames.

I shared the instructions on Ella Claire (Post here).  Did you have a chance to see it yet?

I additionally made the photograph ledges, and for beneath 11 bucks!

I shared more about them over at City Farmhouse (post here). If you haven't already, be sure to stop by. You will not believe how simple they were to make.

My little Jax is popping in to say HI!  And to remind you all that people live here, and  that yes our living room may look pulled together at the moment, but it doesn't always look like this.

:)

And only a little peek into the workplace/sunroom.

Which is usually where you will find me.

So that is it!

This is how our living room looks currently.  I am now headed into the Kitchen to give that room a fresh new makeover.

One venture at a time :)

Thank you for preventing by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2