Serena and Lily Private Sale

Have you ordered anything fun from the Serena and Lily private sale?  So many pretty things!  Loving all the tassels and bright colors!  I can't believe it's already August. We've got one more month before school starts back up and I'm determined to get our house better organized and simplified.  I'm all about getting rid of anything I don't love and bringing in lots of fun colors.  I want our home to feel happy!  I'm not getting rid of my neutral base, just thinking about mixing in some more.

Tassel shower curtains batheshower tassel curtains comparable, red or blue)

Check out all my favorites beneath!

_______________________________________________________________________

*associate links used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2