Saturday Shopping

Happy Saturday!  The kids are still at my parents and Matthew is hunting so I'm pretty much squandering my alone time this cool rainy morning browsing around all of my favorite shops online.  I told y'all fall clothes were my weakness.

I already found my favorite jeans two years ago and I recently purchased a second pair of the exact same thing.  I've tried other pairs in the meantime but nothing makes my butt or thighs look as good!  My first pair got a ridiculous amount of wear because they were the only jeans that fit.  I wore them almost daily on the floor with babies and at the playground so they are broken in just right.  The second pair will be reserved for when I need to step it up and can't show up with a rip in the knee.

I'm picturing all of these tops pair with skinny jeans and boots or booties.  Although yesterday and today you're more likely to need rain boots.  Although I have to say, booties have made a new appearance in my closet after I scored a super inexpensive pair at Marshalls. But they are reserved for weekday daytime wear or girls nights and are off limits for date night.  M hates them!

Pelle Vegan Leather Top || Gosamer Tee || Ainsley Ruffle-back Pullover || Lacy Opacity Tee || Gigi New York Stone all in one bag

_________________________________________________________________

*affiliate hyperlinks used in sale links, please see sidebar for more information

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2