On My Radar: Week One

I'm a huge fan of the Link Lists that so many blogs publish on Fridays but I can never seem to get my act together to post my own on a strict schedule.  I do have a few things that stick out each week that aren't really big enough for their own post so I thought it would be fun to share those with you whenever the mood strikes.

I know people tend to go blonder in the summer but I think I'm about to get a few more highlights for fall.  I love the golden blonde look with some dark blonde/light brown mixed in.  Big fan.

I'm a massive fan of this outfit and am happy to have determined her style weblog.

Slow-cooker lemon and rosemary chicken.  Yes please.

I love this hair tutorial for a messy bun and braid combo.  She has a few other simple ones that I already do.  I was really into braids twisted into pony tails a few years ago and I'm thinking about bringing that back.

I have at least two pieces of old furniture that could really benefit from a bookshelf facelift like this one.  Too bad the article doesn't give any paint colors or directions.  Although I guess paint it easy enough to figure out.

Hope each person is having a extraordinary week!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2