More cool bath ideas from Spain

The Spanish tile industry is better defined as the Spanish ceramics industry. Many of the primary Spanish tile manufacturers additionally make sinks, lavatories, bathtubs and arrogance counters.

While I was in Spain with Tile of Spain last month, I had the chance to see some bath designs from Tau Cerámica. I think they're noteworthy for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they integrate tile onto cabinet doors and counters. Here's what I'm talking about.

That conceitedness is faced in white tile. But it gets even more exciting in case you look at it greater closely.

The accessory tile at the wall is called Point. Tau recreated Point's sample on a laminate and used the laminate for accents on the arrogance cupboard. It's subtle and quite smart impact.

Here's every other one which integrates the wall tile onto the conceitedness itself.

I love how photograph this closing one is. Again, it is gambling off the tile on the wall with the aid of included that tile onto itself.

I'm additionally growing enthusiastic about the concept of vitreous china arrogance tops that have incorporated sinks. Talk about clean to easy.

I'll see Tau and a couple of hundred other tile manufacturers next week in Las Vegas for Coverings. I'll be reporting about the things I see there, you can count on it. In the meantime, take a look at Tau's website where you can look through their catalogs and find out where you can buy their products. In addition to their website, Tau keeps up a pretty lively presence on Facebook. Go like them . If that weren't enough, Tau also has a large number of photographs they've uploaded to Flickr. Give them a look .

My trip to Spain with Tile of Spain impacted me pretty profoundly. Being in Spain was incredible enough but I notice that since I've been back I'm having an increasingly difficult time seeing the virtue of American-style bath design. I'll get over it eventually, but I sort of hope I don't.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2