Meet my new favorite possession, a walnut cutting board

Just yesterday, I received this beauty from J. Aaron .

Look at this grain!

I even have a weak spot to end all weaknesses for Walnut. It is, definitely, my favored timber species and J. Aaron does extremely good matters with it.

Here's a counter sample they sent me too. It's also Walnut and features their London edge. It's a softened ogee and it looks spectacular.

J. Aaron does not forestall with Walnut even though. They paintings in Maple, Bubinga, Sapele, Cherry, Brazilian Cherry, Iroko, Teak, Zebra Wood and Wenge too.

What's more, they paintings in concrete for both counters and trough sinks.

They have an artisan's eye for the products they manufacture, they'll sell directly and they do custom work from their Scottsdale, Georgia location. If my new cutting board is any indication of their dedication to what they do, and I believe it is, give J. Aaron a consideration the next time you're looking for counters. Look over J. Aaron's website , you'll be impressed.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2