Meal Planning | Hearty Soup Recipes

Taco Soup  || Minestrone Soup  || Lasagna Soup  || Tomato Basil Chicken Stew  || Creamy Tomato Cheese Tortellini Soup

What's your favourite soup to make?? I'd love to get a few new recipes to try out.? I'm also guessing every any such can be adjusted to the crock-pot which makes it even extra consumer friendly.? I'm nevertheless a amateur at crock-pot recipes however totally see the advantage on days after I'm now not home.

So many yums on the menu at our house this time of year.  I am so much more likely to cook in the fall and winter when we're forced inside a bit sooner in the evenings.  One of my favorite things to make is soup.  Hearty, filling, perfect for dinner soup.  I love making big batches in my dutch oven and freezing the leftovers.  So many meals out of just one prep.  I'm going to try my hand at making a few batches of soups that require similar ingredients.  I'm hoping this cuts down on cost and time efficiency.  It's just so easy to make good homemade soup there really is no excuse to eat the sodium and MSG laden store cans.

What's your favorite soup to make?  I'd love to get some new recipes to try out.  I'm also guessing every one of these could be adjusted to the crock-pot which makes it even more user friendly.  I'm still a novice at crock-pot recipes but totally see the benefit on days when I'm not home.

Ahh, soup!  My favorite!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2