Master Bedroom Reader Plans

Good morning friends!  We all slept through the night last night.  Holla!  I'm talking about that first.  What a day maker that can be for all of us.  I know I've talked on here before about my son's sleep troubles.  For the most part, they are completely gone.  We try to hold every piece of the puzzle together every single night but there are always interruptions to that.  And you better believe the few times Wells wakes up it will guaranteed be on a night that Tagg is sleeping soundly.  Parenthood!  You are not alone. Side note, I made them go to the pool yesterday and they slept better. Coincidence?  I think not :)

I've got something slightly different for y'all this morning.  My sister's best friend recently emailed me about some design decisions for her new home.  Mostly with coordinating tile or tile with wallpaper. So much fun!  Just last week she asked if I would be willing to put her master bedroom on the blog with an open call for reader advice.  YES!!!  One thing I've always loved about this blog is that I can always count on you to give helpful advice.  Whether it's helping me decide on furniture or choosing a dress for an event or even mommy advice, plain and simple.  I love hearing what you have to say.

I am calling for your splendidly innovative readers for a few design thought! We built our new domestic within the Dallas area and moved in in advance this summer. Most of the rooms are whole or nearly there...However the main bedroom has been more often than not disregarded.

I want a few thoughts on a rug, informal chandelier or ceiling fan, mind on going with artwork or picture vignette over the bed and thoughts at the reading corner. Window seats perhaps, or matching upholstered chairs? We are approximately to get the partitions painted in Sea Salt but want some clean ideas on pulling all of it collectively and making it appearance "completed". To give a touch image of my fashion, I've also included some pics of rooms which are now complete (grasp bath, kitchen and oldest daughter's room) :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Here is the adjoining master bath and below that her kitchen so you can a better idea of her style.  It's elegant and soothing with upscale traditional finishes.

And her sweet daughter's bedroom is just coming along wonderfully.  Seriously, it's so full of light and really very pretty!  I just love sweet rooms.  You can also see she's got pretty traditional taste but likes an updated and light feel!

I've got some ideas up my sleeve for her that I'll share later this week but I also wanted to invite you to share what you would do with the space.  So many of you are so creative and have such great ideas.  I tend to love something and stick with it and have a hard time thinking outside the box.  That's where you come in!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2