Living Room Change Up | Styling My Leather Sofa

Y'all know that a few weeks ago we turned our dining room back into a dining room.  The navy room, for those of you besides my husband who get confused.  That created yet another round of furniture shuffle.  So currently the leather sofa that came from my in-laws is the main attraction in the living room.  I love the casual feel it creates in this room and paired with lots of cream and blues it also maintains the coastal vibe we've got going on everywhere else.

I know a lot of people with older homes struggle with the two living rooms debacle and I'm still figuring ours out too.  But it's nice to have keep both rooms pretty relaxed instead of one formal living room and one informal family room.  For us, every room is a family room right now.

We recently set up the Lego table in the back of this room right in front of the opening to the family room.  That's working really well so far to keep legos off the playroom floor.  Not because I'm a neat freak but mostly because there is no floor left after the other toys come out.  Yikes.

You can see here where the family room connects!  That teepee is the best and is made from indoor/outdoor fabric!  I think I love it as much as the kids do!

__________________________________________________________

The Lilly Sale is still going strong ladies!  Did anyone score big yesterday?  I was impressed with the new set up and got in within 45 minutes.  Lots of good stuff left and no wait this morning!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2