Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale starts Tomorrow!!!

So exciting! Tomorrow is the big Lilly Pulitzer After Party and pretty much the one time of year I stock up on my favorite Lilly items for Wells and myself.  Okay, mostly Wells.  Why does my five year old always have better clothes than me?

Anyway this year they're doing check-out a little bit differently in hopes of avoiding an "oh, shift" moment. Although I tend to think those things are somewhat planned to create some hysteria.  Whatever, it works.  We Lilly Ladies like our pink.

So the big change is that you should grab everything you want as quickly as possible and then check out ONE TIME.  So different from the technique of the past few years to grab an item, checkout, then go back for the next item.

From the professionals:

1. When you arrive at the web page you will be positioned in a digital line.

2. Items held for your cart are NOT ?Reserved.? They are only yours after you entire test-out.

3. One you test-out, you may be located at the cease of the virtual line.

I'll be sure to update this post in the morning with all my favorites! I have my eye on some shifts for Wells.  She's already outgrown her size six's from this past year.  And I'm going after a dress, plus a pair of shorts and a top for me.  Wish me luck!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2