Labor Day

Monogrammed Coffee Mug (proficient by using my pal Brooke of For Posh Sake), But First, Coffee Engraved Spoon (proficient by means of Brooke's talented sister-in-regulation and proprietor of Milk and Honey Luxuries), A.M. COFFEE FOR TIRED PEOPLE (determined at HomeGoods)

Y'all.  I'm freaking exhausted.  It's a bit like having a newborn around here.  Our two year old just had his tonsils and adenoids removed for those of you that are just stopping by.  The last two days have been really great, considering.  Tagg is up and playing trains or hanging out on the couch and his personality is back.  Nighttime has been a different story.  He just can't get comfortable.  He refuses his pain medicine.  He is having nightmares and doesn't want to lay down.  Last night was slightly better but today has been off to a rough start.  Two steps forward and one step back.  I can see why everyone says this is a two week recovery.

I heard that day 3 was the worst and now that we are about to start day six I would agree.  Things had an all-time low during the third day/night and have slowly been getting better.  I think we are going to leave his line in until tomorrow but not give him any fluid therapy today.  I think coming home with that IV made such a difference in his recovery.  Dehydration is the number one complication of this surgery and we've been able to avoid that.  I'm so thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers and well wishes.  As promised, I will write up a big recap of what to expect and what helped/didn't for y'all after we are past our two week clearance.  It's really too early to be making any big statements just yet.

For those of y'all that are homebound inside today like me, I've rounded up all the good Labor Day Sales.  And I hope the rest of you get to take advantage of this sunny Monday!

_________________________________________________________________

Nordstrom is having a clearance sale.  Matthew bought these jeans on sale for $98.

J.Crew is offering 40% off final sale items.  You can see my top picks here.

J.Crew Factory forty-60% off pick gadgets

Tory Burch up to 30% off with code: LABORDAY14

BaubleBar is up to 50% off

Anthropologie is supplying extra 20% sale items

Brooks Brothers is having up to 60% clearance event.  Time to get Matthew some new work shirts.

Furbish use code: ENDOFSUMMER for 15% off

Lulu & Georgia use code: LABORDAY25 for 25% off

Zulily is having a big Labor Day BLOWOUT sale!  I have recently started checking this site every day for Christmas presents for the kids.  I'm pretty sure I can knock out a lot if I slowly get things over the next two months.  Y'all, this is a good one.

Loft is up to 60% off with code: FLASH

C.Wonder has an additional 50% sale

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2