Kitchen Table Ideas

I went into yesterday's post convinced I wanted a tulip table.  While searching out examples I found the image of a kitchen with a weathered wood table and ghost chairs that really caught my attention.  I feel like maybe that's the direction I want to take now.

Some things are already in place, like the Edgecomb Gray walls, white cabinets and black counter tops.  I gave myself the Clare Elsaesser print for my Birthday last year so that stays.  We also just bought that lantern this summer and the Riad fabric for roman shades.  So those need to stay consistent no matter what we decide.  I'm really leaning toward the second option right now.  I think it blends in more with the style of our home.  I'm always curious to see how more modern styles work in a traditional house, it's usually really refreshing. So maybe that's the up the ante factor we need.

As always, thoughts are more than welcome.  I really talk myself through these decisions and tend to run circles around them before making up my mind.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2