Go see this movie

I had the good fortune to see The Artist this week. I can't remember a film that's entertained me and made me think so much at the same time.

The Artist is a joint French and US endeavor and the entire movie is carried by this guy, Jean Dujardin. He deserves every accolade he gets.

Yes it's in black and white and sure, it's for the maximum element a silent film. However, it has a story to inform that might not stop. In addition to all of that haute film making, it has a few remarkable hoofing.

Not bad for a man who was once a Parisian widespread contractor. Would that all the constructing professionals I know faucet danced like this.

Go see this film and when you have visible it already, let me understand what you notion of it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2