Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!!  Who's ready for the weekend?  I took the kids to Pawleys earlier this week.  We had the best time!  It was exhausting but nice to spend some time with old friends and new friends.  We ended up cutting our trip a little short because I was so ready to get home.  I'm more and more like that the older I get.  I like my bed and my routine!

I'm so excited to celebrate my baby girl turning FIVE in two days!!!!!!!!!  I can't even begin to believe how quickly this time has flown by.  What a wonderful and life changing five years!  I'm so thankful for her and can't wait to shower her with lots and lots of extra love!

I've also been off the grid all week and couldn't help but take one more look at the Nordstrom Sale.  Of course I found a few more finds that are fabulous and all still available!

J.Crew Factory is presenting 50% off Clearance with code: EXTRA50

J.Crew Factory is offering 50% off Clearance with code: EXTRA50

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2